Philadelphia Metropolitan Area:
- The Stones Course at Boxer’s Trail in East Fairmount Park opened in 2016.
- The first indoor, four-season Stones course at Prism Brewing Co. – 624 E Main St, Lansdale, PA 19446
- Stones Course at East Goshen Park – View Map (next to tennis courts) – 1661 Paoli Pike, West Chester, PA 19380
- The PHS Pop Up at the Reading Viaduct (10th & Hamilton) [CLOSED].
- Home Stones courses can be found throughout Philadelphia, as well as Phoenixville and West Chester, PA. Have a backyard? Learn how easy it can be to build your own backyard Stones course.
- Gwynedd Racquet and Stones Club (North Wales, PA) – a squash club with a long history that now houses the first private Stones club. Stones Tournaments at Gwynedd are open to the public on a first-come basis.
Outside the Philly Metro Area:
- Private Stones courses can be found throughout Western Pennsylvania and Western New York, as well as Ontario, Canada and Atlanta, Georgia.